LCMUA partnered with Badger Meter to upgrade more than 5,000 meters. These new meters allow you to have online and secure access to your daily water usage data. Utility customers can sign up for the service at www.eyeonwater.com, with their address and water account number. Or you can download the free App to your iPhone or Android Phone.
The app itself is designed to allow you to track your water use on an hourly, daily, monthly and yearly basis. It also uses your information to detect spikes that could be indicative of leaks in your plumbing or irrigation system.
What’s in it for me?
- Control of water use translating into lower cost
- Assurance that the meter is recording accurately
- Detection of leaks in your household systems
- Verification that your irrigation system is operating as you intend
- Eye On Water keeps you informed about your water use 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you have questions or need assistance with signing up, please call LCMUA at 940-497-2999.